Here at Mauras Cottage Flowers we do a limited number of weddings every year.
Choosing the right flowers for your wedding day
Your wedding flowers will frame your wedding
- Should reflect the brides personality and style
- Need to compliment the style of your bridal gown and colour of bridesmaids dresses
- Should have scent to create wedding day memories
- Can pull the whole celebration together by continuity of theme , from the bouquets to church décor right through to venue
- Can be used to create unique headpieces
- May be used to dress the cake table
- Can be included on your menu, edible flowers can be used in salads, main course, desserts and to decorate the cake itself
- Can be a talking point, bee-friendly, chemical -free are in vogue at present
- Complex textures and variegated foliage add character to your arrangement
When you choose Maura's Cottage Flowers you are choosing a florist that will be offer you a personal service ensuring every aspect of the floral design is perfect on your special day.
Below are some photos from 2015 weddings.